- The school reserves all rights to suspend a student, if he/she does not follow the code of conduct of the school. Student may be asked to leave the school on the following grounds.
- Misusing school property.
- Disobedience & misbehaviour.
- Indulge in anti-social activity.
- Absence from school breaks the continuity in the learning process of a child. It is the duty of the guardians to inform the school in
advance about their ward’s absence from the school. It is compulsory for students of all grades to maintain 85% attendance during the academic year.
Leave For A Day:
- An application must be submitted to the class teacher, at least one day in advance. However, in case of any emergency the application with reason of absence must be produced when the student comes to the school the next day. Parents should fill up the RECORD FOR NON ATTENDANCE in the School Diary. Once a student attends the school he/she will not be allowed any short leave. In case of emergency, the child should be escorted home by the parent with the written permission of the Principal.
Leave For More Than One Day:
- Students who have been on leave for more than one day must give an authentic reason for their absence.
- Students who have been on leave for more than 3 days due to illness will have to submit a medical certificate by a registered medical practitioner at the time of rejoining the school.
- Absence without the permission for more than 6 consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name stuck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only at the discretion of the principal by paying re-admission fee
- If the name has been struck off the rolls for the second time for any reason, the child will not be re-admitted to school.