- Admission is open to all eligible students.
- Entrance Test will be conducted for merit of preceding class.
- Entrance Test for 3 rd onwards would be conducted and qualifying marks in each subject will be 35%
- Subjects for entrance test.
Standard III to V English, Hindi, Maths, EVS.
Class X/XII Admissions to only those registered with CBSE. Board in the previous school in class – IX/XI (Only for transfer cases). Please see rules of CBSE.
(* subject to approval of admission by CBSE, R.O.Ajmer.)
For class XI (SCI.) & XI (Com) and XI (Arts)) as per of class X Result
Steps for the Admission:
- Fill up Registration Form (Enquiry Form) @ Rs. 300/-.
- Qualify entrance test.
- Submission of Cheque for admission fee and caution money (Refundable) in the name of Public School Kharod.
- Quarterly fees should be paid by Cheque in the name of Public School Kharod before 7th of every quarter starting from April as per the fee structure.
- Photographs of Father, Mother, Guardian & Child to be pasted on admission form.
- Submit Xerox Copy of Birth Certificate with original for verification (English version/affidavit must to avoid spelling mistake).
- Submit T.C/ L.C original counter signed by D.E.O of the area.
- Submit Xerox Copy of Progress Card of the previous school with verification.
- In case of admission in Mid-session fees for the full session from April to March is to be paid.