Admission & Withdrawal
- Application along with no dues form to be submitted within 15days in advance.
- Financial year from 1 st April to 31 st March is for all counts i.e for administration as well as academic session.
FOR IMMEDIATE WITHDRAWAL:- (IMPORTANT)
- Admission Fees cannot be refunded.
- Caution money will be refunded on submission of original fee receipt with an application within three months, once the cheque is issued it will not be reissued.
- If applied for T.C. in the month of April & May, fee of first quarter may not be refunded.
- If applied in month of June, fees of 1 st semester will be charged.
- If applied in the month of July, full session fee will be charged.
- Fee can be deposited Quarterly i.e:
April, May, June by 7 th April
July, August, September by 7th July
Oct., Nov., Dec. by 7th Oct.
Jan., Feb., March by 7 th Jan.
- Deposit 04 post dated cheque in advance in April to avoid inconvenience.
- Provision for payment on monthly basis will be at the discretion of PSK.
- Dishonoured cheques have to bear with Cheque Amount +Bank Charges+ Penalty and through D.D/ Cheque. Please avoid this discredit.
- A fine of Rs.20 per day will be charged from the 8 th ; in case of holiday the next working day of the month till the day of the payment.
- Re-admission charge of Rs. 2500 will be charged in case of absence without information for more than 6 days.
For all deliberate damages fixtures/furniture, Computers and Laboratory Equipments the defaulter will have to pay the actual cost of equipment plus 10% cost as penalty
- A letter will be issued by Admin. & the amount is to be paid by Cheque.